06 May 2010

Super-late-SxSw video

Blue and Morgan do sxsw. We traveled to Austin, Tx to visit our 1st South by Southwest. It's basically hipster heaven. Very good music showcases for cheap or free. We saw everyone for free. I also got to see one of my favorite songs ever (XXplosive-Dr. Dre ft Kurpt) performed live. I also got to catch The Niceguys and Pac Div, which both were experiences. I got pulled on stage with Kendrick Lamar to perform "I do this" with U-N-I. Met Jay-Rock and Kendrick Lamar. It was also cool knowing Dom's lyrics before the mixtape dropped. This was the experience of a life time.

UNKO x SxSw from Unkommon Kolor on Vimeo.


Shoutout to @trafficboutique @realwizkhalifa @dopeitsdom @theniiceguys @dopeboyc @pacdiv @ppog @mininosemorgan @skeme

No response to “Super-late-SxSw video”

Leave a Reply