04 February 2010

COPPED: Globetrotters Authentic Game Shorts

Call it corny, but for as long as I can remember I've wanted to play for the Harlem Globetrotters. In fact, anyone that's grown up playing basketball has wanted to play for the Globetrotters or the NBA at some point. Going to the Globetrotters game last week really sparked that childhood dream all over again.... but I'm much too old, and lack the "hops" to be a Globetrotter so I decided to get as close as I would ever get to the action by purchasing the shorts. Sure they're tacky. Yes they look like Apollo Creed's shorts. But part of being an adult is being able to purchase ALL the things you wanted as a kid but never had. At least that's part of being an adult for me. Maybe I'll get clowned for owning these, or even wearing these to the basketball court this weekend, but I'd be willing to bet someone reading this RIGHT NOW, has wanted or still wants these same shorts! Just be real with yourself...





No response to “COPPED: Globetrotters Authentic Game Shorts”

Leave a Reply