20 June 2008

Oh yeah back wit the decks!






LEAVE A COMMENT IF UR INTERESTED IN GETTING THESE DECKS FOR FREE!!!
1/1's both handpainted kustom decks..

17 Responses to “Oh yeah back wit the decks!”

GOODENess said...

ok..I left a comment somewhere else...but Im goona leave 'em wherever I think I should...lol... I would love to get the deck...is there gonna be a quiz later? will there be an obstacle course? a wierd physical challenge involving duct tape, spam, and a Hannah Montana tote bag? I kid, I kid...just know that it wont be kicked or pushed...but autographed and mounted...that ish is funkeefreshdressedtoimpressreadytoparty!! speak easy!

TBD said...

I need that CRS deck like I need air!!! I'm not BS-ing you!! What's the contest? I'm in! Unless it's like that contest I did in college and now it's all over youtube and my family and friends no longer respect me! j/k

Anonymous said...

I'm digging these.... BUT LOVE that CRS deck!!!!

Dominique said...

supporter of Jeremy Biggers and Unkommon Kolor, you all are awesome...me likey a lot.

Anonymous said...

tha CRS deck. amazing. i fell in love when i saw it. so how many hoola hoops of fire am i gonna have to go through to get it in my hands? ishh is dopefreshwhoa. i gota get one of tha shirts too. so fie! all i need is tha details and im down so let me KNOW

Unknown said...

Just saw the video on Facebook and I really love it.
If you want one of your board in France (and I hope that you will) I beg you to choose me.
Thanks a lot and again Congratulations for your amazing job.
Paul from France

Flyness said...

Damn free boards... they both are clean and rare like mr clean with long hair! i am about to stuff the ballot box. Spread the work up to nebraska ya digg.. then youll be a step closer to being world wide!!! i am in


flynesseffect.blogspot.com

ttyri11 said...

hmmmmmmmm here i am again...... what the heck else do i have to do i feel somewhat of a groupie of unkommon kolor.... and .... i .... think.... i LOVE IT!!!!! lol nah really tho, stop playin these games and jus let everyone know that i have already won but their comments are much appreciated! ugh

Kidhuf said...

Hey I saw you guys do that that was amazing you guys are seriously talented im a collector of nike sbs and i also skate to I really like those decks alot especially the one with kanye and the cloud design is buttery goodness like fresh out of the refriderator all i know is if i take that deck around TDOT I can get noticed big time and ill give all the hype to the site for hookin me up.

Anonymous said...

You guys did an awesome job. I'm still unclear on how one wins one though. BUT, just so you know, I want! ;)

Ishma said...

I LOVE all your designs!!! Your shoes are my favorite and love all your tee's and the jeans you wear are soooo cute!!! I would like a Tee Shirt!!! Pink Preferably!!! Love ya Blue!!!

Anonymous said...

just checking back to make sure no contest has started without me. come on. yall gotta announce the rules or the other winner (because im winning one of em =] ). i'll be back in a few to check up again.

and once i get some desiqns i'll rock em all around palm beach for ya.

much love <-

Miss Passion said...

Free or not, I'm definitely feelin' the CRS one! (Of course, it makes it 1000x better since it's free). Been followin' CRS ever since word dropped 'bout them. Love it.

sicks said...

dude that deck is f'n sick! CRS!!!
3 of the biggest hip hop stars in the game. I saw all 3 of them perform at The Glow in the Dark Tour in Sacramento. Greatest show I've ever seen. worth every cent! I can die happy now. keep up the good work guys!

-Drew (Bay Area)

DO said...

Yooooooooooooooooo i want that CRS Deck so badly man!!!! Pick Me to Win it!!!!




http://www.illvibes-dmv.blogspot.com

A. KING said...

the boards are FRESH!!! hands down im loving the CRS board i need to know how i can get one

Leave a Reply